Find your new home in Northeast Ohio
Welcome to 490-494 E Cuyahoga Falls Ave Akron, OH 44310. The property is a 1 & 2 story veterinary hospital which has also provided grooming and boarding services. The property has been providing veterinary services for nearly 100 years. Original owner, Dr. Barrett, opened his doors in November 1927, establishing Barrett and Noonan Animal Hospital. On July 1st, 1977, Dr. Keith Bingham purchased the hospital, changing its name to NHVH (North Hill Veterinary Hospital) as it remains today. Presently, NHVH is believed to be the oldest privately held veterinary facility in Ohio. The interior of NHVH is comprised of a reception area, office area, 3 exam rooms and lab/surgical room on the 1st floor, a second surgery area, and holding areas and an x-ray room on the 2nd floor. The remainder of the 1st floor includes kennel/boarding area, garage bays, and warehouse storage. The former Paws & Claws building has been updated and is ready for many uses. It has the most beautiful and priceless mural of animals of all species, and another mural on the NHVH building of birds designed and sculpted by the famous Don Drumm. In all, it is approximately 7976 sq. feet per Summit County. The building also contains 400 sq. feet (approx) of attic space and 1188 sq. feet (approx) of unfinished basement. Some updates include windows/blinds, boiler, 10 air units (2018), hot water tank (2021), and driveway resurfaced, sealed, and stripped (2019). Real estate, business, and furnishings all included.