Woodmere Village

"As you take a tour through our village, you will find that Woodmere has a city flair with a rural feel. Woodmere is in close proximity to the Greater Cleveland Area, allowing its residents to get a city feel and still enjoy the peaceful settings of a village. We have over 300 businesses, which includes an upscale outdoor mall and many choices for fine dining. We also have one of the most diverse communities in the Chagrin Valley. I am proud to serve as your Mayor and have prioritized improving communication with the residents through our web site and quarterly news letters. I will work together with city council to upgrade our governmental needs and protect us from economic downturns. Most importantly, I am focusing on making our government more accessible, more sensible and more compassionate for our residents. My goal is for Woodmere to continue being a model community of the Chagrin Valley for many more years."- Charles Smith, Mayor of Woodmere Village

Search Woodmere Village Homes for Sale

New Listings

Featured picture for the property 4087767
$254,900
Cleveland, OH
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Howard Hanna NEOHREX
Featured picture for the property 4086351
$499,000
Shaker Heights, OH
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Keller Williams Greater Cleveland NEOHREX
Featured picture for the property 4088036
$1,250,000
Beachwood, OH
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Transaction Realty NEOHREX
Featured picture for the property 4086001
$95,000
Shaker Heights, OH
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of Howard Hanna NEOHREX
Featured picture for the property 4087915
$223,900
Shaker Heights, OH
beds
baths
Listing courtesy of RE/MAX Crossroads Properties NEOHREX
All information deemed reliable but not guaranteed and should be independently verified. All properties are subject to prior sale, change or withdrawal. Neither listing broker(s) nor this office shall be responsible for any typographical errors, misinformation, misprints and shall be held totally harmless. © 2019 Centralized Real Estate Information Services, Inc. All rights reserved. Information last updated Apr 19, 2019 4:42:pm

Today's Market Trends for Woodmere Village *

$385,300

0.03%

$121

0.01%

0.24%

March

February

0.02%

-0.03%

Chart Temporarily Unavailable
Chart Temporarily Unavailable